Friday, May 25, 2007

Yay! The Numbers are In

It's so funny, when I called Teri, she said (while looking up my lab results) "well, how do you feel?". I feel pretty darn good today, I get a bit draggy at the end of the day, but for now, doing well. Then she tells me that I am (lab-wise) low but not as low as I have been previously. And true to form, my white count is doing just fine! This is truly mind over matter, because the white count, if too low, would mean that manicure/pedicures should not happen. And I won't tolerate that!

But the best news is the CA-125 continues to drop, from 157 last time, to 88 this time. And there is one more time to go, the June last treatment. So I am optimistic that this truly does bode well, and that perhaps something good has come from this round of toxins.

And you can get used to just about anything, I guess. Even being "blasted" with the drugs.

OK, time to get serious about packing for the weekend. Just wanted to share the good news.

No comments: