Wednesday, August 15, 2007

B O R I N G

My life. I am so tired of being tired. I know that is not an original thought, but it suits my mood.

I went to work yesterday but was uncomfortable most of the day and exhausted before 2 PM. Jamie and I went out for a child free dinner, which should have been more fun, but I was so tired that I didn't even have much appetite for the (delicious) pasta dish I had ordered. And those of you who know me know that my appetite generally stays intact.

We were home a little after 8 PM, and all I could do was go to bed. I have things all over the house screaming at me "organize", "clean me" etc. But I can't. I am just weary. I tried again to read a bit more of this weekend's NY Times, but I didn't last long. Mostly I just need to sleep.

I hate this. I feel like a prisoner in my body. I have a list of "projects" none of which are all that impressive, but I have to work on them, my house feels cluttered and there is stuff that needs to be dealt with. But it is all I can do in the afternoon/evenings to read or watch something I actually like. Then crash again.

I hope the medications (Procrit) they are giving me will help, I really need them to. I cannot imagine living like this for sustained periods of time. Sofie told me I was no fun anymore and I am beginning to agree with her.

Speaking of Sofie, click on the LINK to Jamie's blog (left side of my page) to see cute photo of Sofie and her counselor.

No comments: